Inquiry

Weather WizKids

Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 8.06.36 pm

Why does the moon change shape? Click here to watch the video to find out! 

What do you see in the day sky and night sky?Screen Shot 2015-05-03 at 9.09.35 pm

13 Responses to Inquiry

1. Aine says:

hi room4 please put some thing on inquiry

2. brandon says:

hi room 4
    what i know about the moon and the sun if the sun shines on one part of the moon thats the part that will be lit up

• Mrs Buckby says:

Hello Brandon,
      Thanks for leaving a comment on our latest post. You are right. The only parts of the moon we can see on earth are the parts that are lit up by the sun. Do you remember what some of the ‘phases’ we called?
      From Mrs Buckby.

3. Emmanuel says:

Hi room 4 !!! i know that the moon is orbiting the earth. and when the moon gets to the other side of the earth the sun shines on the moons back so we can only see a little bit of the moon.

4. emmanuel and marcus says:

hi room4 !!! me and marcus likes school and wants to learn more information about reading maths inquiry writing and religion and literecy. i but my favourite is literecy and marcus likes maths riligion and writing. bie !!!

5. Aine says:

Hi room4 I lirnt that we can see the moon in day. But if you look awey for ayil then when you look back the moon

6. Brayden says:

Hi room4. I like you’r blog. i thik the moon is a rock.

7. david says:

hi room 4 i like your blog beacause i like raz kids beacause you get coins

8. Aine says:

hi room4 I hope we have lovely time at our excursion.

9. Mia says:

Hello room4 i like the inquiry game wen you find the things in the sky. I LOVE INQUIRY.

• Mrs Buckby says:

Hi Mia,
      I like Inquiry too. I think we learn a lot when we find things out for ourselves by asking questions and hunting for the answers. What has been your favourite thing about “Spot the Difference” this term? Mine was watching you all make the spaghetti towers.
      Bye.
      From Mrs Buckby.

10. Brayden/Ataya says:

Hi room4. Was it so much fun at book week.Was Mr McGuan so funny as a girl and a mean sister

11. Ataya says:

Hi room4 on weather wiz kids you can learn abut enything and also i learn something